May 9, 2018
Read IntegriDATA’s Op-Ed at HFM Technology on hedge fund expense allocation.
The avoidable mistake
The spotlight is on PE for now, but hedge funds must recognise manual expense allocation as an operational problem
“After $41 million in expense misallocation penalties, the alternative investment industry is starting to take expense allocation seriously. Private equity accounts for 98% of misallocation penalties so it’s no surprise that expense allocation is a focus of private equity trade magazines and conferences. Despite receiving the same SEC warnings, the hedge fund industry is approaching the subject with less urgency. It’s time for hedge funds to take a closer look.”
Continue reading at HFM (Subscription Required).
- Fund Expense Allocation Speed and Controls Improved by New Upgrade
- IntegriDATA Partners with Sage Intacct to Improve Investment Management Expense Accounting
- SEC Expense Misallocation Actions of 2017
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Expense Allocation
- IntegriDATA earns High Commendation for “Most Innovative Technology Firm”