February 21, 2017
IntegriDATA is proud to announce it earned the “Highly Commended” honor at the HFM US Technology Awards for the “Most Innovative Technology Firm”. IntegriDATA received the honor at the HFM award ceremony held in New York City on February 13th, 2017.
“We are honored to be recognized for this award”, said Mitch Schulman, Chief Executive of IntegriDATA. “We thank our clients for the tremendous trust they place in us to innovate on their behalf to better meet their needs and the needs of the hedge fund industry”.
The HFM Technology Awards recognize and reward hedge fund technology providers that have demonstrated exceptional customer service and innovative product development over the past 12 months.
EAS Expense Allocation System, IntegriDATA’s newest product, is the first and only solution to comprehensively address the challenges of distributing shared costs across management company and funds. Developed with a consortium of the industry’s leading hedge funds, EAS was designed to automate and control the expense allocation process, preventing errors and ensuring allocations are performed according to fund offering documents and SEC expectations.
- IntegriDATA Announces Major Upgrade to Collateral Management System
- Hedge Funds Achieve Cash Payment Automation as IntegriDATA’s CashWire Integrates With SWIFT Gateway Provider
- Collateral Management Outsourcing Options Available via IntegriDATA CAARS (SaaS and BPO)
- Collateral Management Best Practices Achieved By Top 100 Hedge Fund via IntegriDATA CAARS
- Software Solves Investment Manager Accounts Payable Challenges