C# Web Developer - Web Based Application Development
The candidate must possess the following:
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Exhibit the ability to work creatively
- Analytical in a problem-solving environment
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Has a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum GPA in major of 3.5
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming skills
- Proficient in ASP.NET ( Opportunity to learn MVC)
- Proficient in C# .NET programming language
- Ability to write SQL (e.g. SP, Functions) and general understanding of SQL Server backend systems
- Has utilized a source control application (e.g. TFS, SVN, GIT)
- Has used MS Visual Studio 2010 or above
- Ability to design, analyze and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting work
- Prior relevant internships
- Understanding of MVC or MVVM architecture patterns
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET
- Experience using WPF technology
- Certified Microsoft application developer (web or windows) is a plus
- WCF, SSRS reporting, SSIS, and general ETL experience
- Design and development of Web Services
- Bug/issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
- Salary DOE plus Employee Benefits & Bonuses
Business Analyst - Investran Partnership Accounting
This position requires an individual who can work with business personnel in order to perform business analysis specific to the partnership accounting function. It will also focus on assisting in the implementation or optimizing the use of Investran’s Partnership Accounting and Investor Services CRM modules This project is time sensitive and intensive in nature, but the individual will learn valuable financial industry knowledge and will learn team skills and management within an IT environment. At the end of the current project, all candidates may receive an opportunity to continue building their financial background by being placed on other company projects. It involves a person with a strong knowledge of Investran, Microsoft Platforms – Excel and Access (is a plus). The work will demand the individual to be very analytical and pay close attention to detail.
Job Responsibilities includes:
- Assist in the definition of business requirements and workflow documentation.
- Document functional specifications for applications and interfaces that will complement the system.
- Assist in a variety of data analysis activities including validation, scrubbing and reconciliation.
- Analysis and documentation of the data requirements associated with specific business processes.
- Assist in the configuration of the application.
- Mapping and loading static, transactional and positional data into the application.
- Writing test scripts and executing quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Providing user front end training and support, including documenting written procedures.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the following fields:
- Computer Information Systems
- Management of Information Systems
- 1 to 2 years experience with Investran or other partnership accounting systems is a plus.
- Exposure to other Alternative Investment Management Accounting Systems a major plus (e.g. TNR, Advent or similar).
- Strong MS Excel skills is a must and MS Access experience.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills. Must possess a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Individual should have a high energy level and be a creative thinker in a changing environment.
- Private Equity Fund Accounting experience is a plus.
To apply, email us with the name of the position you’re interested in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!