July 6, 2016
If you work in the investment industry, you’ve most likely heard the SEC is taking expense allocation seriously and has made it an investigative priority. You might have also heard about SEC misallocation charges resulting in settlements in the millions of dollars.
You may not know, however, that there have been at least six other misallocation charges made by the SEC in the past two years or that the agency has been warning the industry about expense allocation since 2012.
To get you caught up we’ve created an interactive timeline of events surrounding the history of the SEC’s interest in expense allocation and the enforcement actions it has taken to date.
Find our interactive Expense Allocation Timeline here.
- Expense Allocation System Helps Alternative Investment Managers Comply with SEC Priority
- Expense Allocation: Establishing a Benchmark
- IntegriDATA Exhibiting at 2016 Private Equity CFOs and COOs Forum
- A Cautionary Tale of Wire Fraud
- Hedge Funds Achieve Cash Payment Automation as IntegriDATA’s CashWire Integrates With SWIFT Gateway Provider