Effective Date: September 20, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal data in relation to our websites, products, services, and events (collectively, “IntegriDATA Offerings”).
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the data processed, stored, or hosted by our clients in connection with a client’s use of an IntegriDATA product or service.
Personal data we collect
We collect your personal data in the course of providing IntegriDATA Offerings. This includes:
Information you give us - We collect information you provide us in your use of IntegriDATA Offerings, for example, a request for information or support. This includes contact information like your name, email address, phone number, and company name.
Information from other sources - We may collect information about you from other sources, including clients, partners, and publicly available sources. This includes marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
How we use personal data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, and improve IntegriDATA Offerings. Our purposes for using personal data include:
Communicate with you - We may use your personal data to communicate with you in relation to IntegriDATA Offerings and to respond to your requests.
Provide products and services - We may use your personal data to provide and deliver IntegriDATA Offerings and process transactions related to IntegriDATA Offerings.
Recommendations - We may use your personal data to recommend IntegriDATA Offerings that might be of interest to you.
Our website (integri-data.com) uses Google Analytics, a third-party cookie, to collect non-personally identifiable information, like your browser and device, to provide and improve IntegriDATA Offerings. We use Google Analytics only for web analytics purposes and disable advertising features. In jurisdictions that require consent for third-party cookies, we automatically deny consent to disable analytics features as well.
How we share personal data
We do not sell personal data and share personal data only as described below.
Third-party service providers - We use a limited number of third-party service providers to assist us in providing our services to clients. These third-party providers offer infrastructure hosting services, assist with the transmission and storage of data, perform infrastructure monitoring, maintenance, and other technical operations, or facilitate our support of or communication about our software. These third parties may access, process, or store personal data in the course of providing their services. IntegriDATA maintains contracts with these third parties restricting their access, use, and disclosure of data.
Protection of us and others - We release personal data when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of ourselves, our clients, or others.
Location of personal data
IntegriDATA is located in the United States and, to the extent applicable, your personal data will be stored in the United States.
How we secure personal data
Security is our highest priority. We take appropriate precautions including organizational, technical, and physical measures to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the personal data we process or use.
- We maintain compliance with SOC 2 Type 2 security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from our websites, products, or services using encryption protocols.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal data.
Children’s personal data
IntegriDATA Offerings are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect the personal data of children. If you believe we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected the personal data of a minor without appropriate consent please contact us as described below.
Third-party sites and services
IntegriDATA Offerings may embed or link to other websites and applications. These companies may collect information about you when you interact with their content or services. We are not responsible for the practices of these companies. Please consult their privacy policies to learn about their practices.
Retention of personal data
We keep your personal data to enable your continued use of IntegriDATA Offerings, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, or as may be required by applicable law or business purpose (including contractual, tax, and accounting purposes). We will delete your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
You may have certain rights relating to your personal data, subject to local protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws, this may include the rights to:
- Access your personal data held by us
- Know more about how we process your personal data
- Rectify or correct inaccurate personal data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the personal data, ensure it is complete
- Erase or delete your personal data
- Restrict our processing of your personal data
- Transfer your personal data to another controller, to the extent possible
- Object to any processing of your personal data
- Opt out of certain disclosures of your personal data to third parties
- Know what categories of personal data are shared for delivering advertisements on non-IntegriDATA websites, applications, and services and the categories of recipients of such personal data (we do not share personal data for advertising purposes)
- Opt out of the sharing of your personal data for delivering advertisements on non-IntegriDATA websites, applications, and services (we do not share personal data for advertising purposes)
- If you’re under the age of 16, or such other applicable age of consent for privacy purposes in relevant individual jurisdictions, opt in to certain disclosures of your personal data to third parties
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (we do not use such automated-decision making)
- Withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent we base processing on consent), without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights as described above
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the information below. Your personal data may be processed in responding to these rights. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month unless otherwise required by law, and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request or verify your identity. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. If you are an employee of an IntegriDATA client, we recommend you contact your employer’s system administrator for assistance in correcting or updating your information.
Your rights relating to client data
As described above, we may also process personal data submitted by or for a client to our products and services. To this end, if not stated otherwise in this Privacy Notice or in a separate disclosure, we process such personal data as a processor on behalf of our client (and its affiliates) who is the controller of the personal data. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy and data security practices of our clients, which may differ from those explained in this Privacy Notice. If your data has been submitted to us in our role as a processor by or on behalf of an IntegriDATA customer and you wish to exercise any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws, please inquire with them directly.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements, and other factors. If we do, we will update the effective date at the top.
If you have questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Our mailing address is IntegriDATA, 122 East 42nd Street, Suite 4500, New York, NY 10168 ATTN: Privacy.
If you interact with IntegriDATA products or services on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal data may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.