- This event has passed.
Private Fund Compliance Forum 2017
May 9, 2017 - May 10, 2017
Defining the evolution of the private equity CCO
This year, the Private Fund Compliance Forum is more critical than ever. With a new administration, SEC Chair, and a regulatory rollback of Dodd-Frank, the compliance community will need an in-depth examination of how practices and programs may change.
Compliance professionals have grappled with creating programs to protect the investor and the firm, and the responsibilities of the CCO continues to increase and evolve. The Forum will focus on regulatory requirements and expectations, while taking a closer look at structuring the compliance function to stay in lockstep with recent and anticipated regulatory demands.
By attending the Forum, you will:
- Meet with CCOs, General Counsels, and Compliance Executives navigating the challenges impacting the community
- Gain the latest industry intelligence in a solutions-oriented environment
- Hear directly from the SEC on their hot button issues
- Engage with your peers about best practices within finance, compliance and operations
- Interact with expert thought-leaders on what’s driving the current market and what’s expected ahead