As the private equity industry faces increased scrutiny from regulators and investors alike, CFOs and COOs are charged with ensuring the firm’s finance and operations strategies are sound, up-to-date and compliant.
Whether you’re a seasoned finance and operating professional or new to the role, the CFOs & COOs Forum 2017 on January 18-19 has been customized for you. No other industry-wide gathering exists for this community to explore how best to add value to the partnership.
500+ C-suite executives from the private equity and venture capital community will meet to acquire strategic approaches for enhancing operating efficiency.
- Join CFOs and COOs from large, mid-sized, spin-outs and start-ups firms attending to influence the discourse on the current state of private equity.
- CCOs and General Counsels seeking to stay abreast of the latest regulatory changes will receive tools to ensure compliance programs are up-to-date.
- An examination of new tax legislation and developments in structuring is aimed at Financial Controllers and Accountants responsible for financial and tax reporting.
- Institutional Investors interested in how GP back office systems are evolving, will garner valuable perspective of process and procedure.
- Private equity service providers will provide expertise and highlight key methodologies for managing LP/GP relations, compliance, cybersecurity, co-investing and more.