- This event has passed.
CFOs and COOs Forum
January 18, 2017 - January 19, 2017
As the private equity industry faces increased scrutiny from regulators and investors alike, CFOs and COOs are charged with ensuring the firm’s finance and operations strategies are sound, up-to-date and compliant.
Whether you’re a seasoned finance and operating professional or new to the role, the CFOs & COOs Forum 2017 on January 18-19 has been customized for you. No other industry-wide gathering exists for this community to explore how best to add value to the partnership.
500+ C-suite executives from the private equity and venture capital community will meet to acquire strategic approaches for enhancing operating efficiency.
- Join CFOs and COOs from large, mid-sized, spin-outs and start-ups firms attending to influence the discourse on the current state of private equity.
- CCOs and General Counsels seeking to stay abreast of the latest regulatory changes will receive tools to ensure compliance programs are up-to-date.
- An examination of new tax legislation and developments in structuring is aimed at Financial Controllers and Accountants responsible for financial and tax reporting.
- Institutional Investors interested in how GP back office systems are evolving, will garner valuable perspective of process and procedure.
- Private equity service providers will provide expertise and highlight key methodologies for managing LP/GP relations, compliance, cybersecurity, co-investing and more.